Monday, August 27, 2012

Tennis blog

This post covers a few things.

1. The Clarendon senior tennis members are now a part of our blog.
So there will be a mixture of posts/emails about juniors and seniors. I'll come up with a way for you to easily distinguish the different topics.
For you new people, http://clarendonsa.blogspot.com.au/ is the blog and new posts are automatically sent via email.
Notes
- clicking on ads on the site earns us money.
- draws/schedules will be put up here when known.

2. To get around a technical limitation, I've created a new method of emailing updates to everyone. Hopefully it works.

3. The Onkaparinga Junior Tennis Association AGM was tonight.
The season starts Saturday October 13 for juniors (and I think seniors).
Thank you to Marcus and Janet for prompting me to put something in the school newsletter.
I'll be chasing up people to enquire about players - don't be shy about contacting me on paul@hage.com.au for juniors or John Graetz about seniors.

No comments: